You've got Questions? We've got the Answers!!!
1. What are the benefits of signing up?
The benefits are too many to list them all, but here a few.
- Job Security is Almost Guaranteed, if there ever was a time to enter the cybersecurity field, it’s now. With cyber threats and attacks continuing to increase, the demand for cybersecurity professionals is far outpacing the supply.
- Salary Increases, when it comes to the technology sector, cybersecurity professionals are among the most highly compensated and due to the high demand for cybersecurity professionals, salaries are rising.
- Extremely High ROI, tuition for a master’s degree varies from school to school but the total cost of a degree in cybersecurity will typically run anywhere from $20,000 – $40,000. At less than 1% of that cost, our recommended training program will train you to be a cybersecurity superstar & get your career in cybersecurity started. As Alec Ross, senior adviser for innovation at the State Department said, “If any college student asked me what career would most assure 30 years of steady, well-paying employment, I would respond, ‘cybersecurity.”
- Abundant Career Options, cyber crime professionals are in such high demand, both in the private and public sector, in the public sector alone according to Bloomberg Business, the Pentagon plans to triple its cybersecurity staff and the FBI plans to hire over 2000 agents and analysts in the coming year.
- The list goes on & on, honestly, we can dedicate an entire website and that too probably won’t be enough to go over all the benefits. We are poised to see this industry take off into the stratosphere & there can be no better time to jump in and get ahead of the line. To check out some of the training modules that you will have access to after signing up for our recommended training program please visit the What Do I Get section. Also, don’t forget to check out the Why Me? & Courses section.
2. What if I am unhappy with the training program
We never want you to be unhappy. You are protected by the 30-day satisfaction guarantee. if you are not 100% satisfied with the program, let us know within 30 days and you will receive a full refund. No questions asked.
3. Can I cancel an active subscription at any time?
Yes! You can cancel the subscription anytime. However please note that a full refund will be made only if the subscription is canceled within 30 days.
4. Will the membership price increase in the future?
New training modules and topics are being constantly added to the training program, so the subscription price may increase soon. However once you sign up, you will lock in the annual membership at your first subscription price and never have to pay more.
5. How long does it take to get access after payment?
You will have full access to our training program within 24 hours of payment.
6. Is there an online discussion forum?
Yes! You will have direct access to security experts and other students through an online forum.
7. Are there any minimum requirements to use this portal?
Recommended system requirement suggest using Chrome, Firefox, and IE on Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops/laptops. Though we have not tested for other platforms such as tablets and phones, we have no reason to believe that it will not work on them. From a bandwidth perspective, the recommended minimum is 2 Mbps for fast viewing and downloading.
8. I have a question which is not covered above
Please use the form below and will get back to you at our earliest convenience.